by Rachel Mastone
Rady School alumni, students and faculty are impacting the business community through their commitment to innovation and spirit of collaboration – so can you!
Here are 10 reasons to support the Rady School:
- You can choose how you want your gift to make an impact at the Rady School.
- Gifts of any size will have a lasting impact on the lives of students, faculty and the community.
- During Rady’s 10th Anniversary, you have a chance to “Claim A Chair” in the J. R. Beyster Auditorium and leave your legacy at the Rady School.
- Your gift to the Rady School will be amplified through the work of our students, alumni and faculty – improving industries and economies near and far.
- Your support makes a Rady MBA education possible for those who would not be able to attend due to financial obstacles.
- You can double or even triple the impact of your gift through employer matching programs.
- Your support helps provide practical, hands-on business experience, like the Rady Venture Fund, to enhance the education of future business leaders.
- Your gift inspires others to give, building a stronger base of support to grow the Rady School.
- Your support enables us to recruit the nation’s top faculty, seed innovative ideas, and create professional centers within the school – like the US-Israel Center for Innovation and Economic Sustainability.
- It’s easy to make your gift! You may donate by cash, check or credit card – online, by phone or by mail. Gifts of common stocks, bonds, mutual funds or other appreciated securities may also be made to the Rady School.
To learn more and make your gift, please visit http://rady.ucsd.edu/invest/. Thank you for joining us!
Rachel Mastone is Associate Director of Development at the Rady School of Management at UC San Diego. Rachel is responsible for educating alumni and community members on opportunities to be involved with the Rady School, and building support to enhance its impact and reach.