Seven Rady-affiliated startups advanced to the next stage of the third annual UC Entrepreneur Pitch Competition, which celebrates the innovative and collaborative minds within the University of California System.
Devised to connect entrepreneurs at all levels with resources and mentors to help scale and launch their startups, the competition offers entrepreneurial hopefuls the opportunity to win $15,000 in seed funding.
The competition is composed of two tracks — an early-stage track for startups in funding round pre-Series A, and a later-stage track for startups in Series A and beyond.
- Bevea — A healthy, sustainable produced beverage made from discarded coffee fruit.
- Blue Latitudes — An environmental consulting agency owned and operated by women with a mission to develop cost-effective solutions to environmental issues.
- LeadCrunch.ai — An innovative platform that increases business to business sales and marketing by providing users with ideal leads using artificial intelligence.
- Navega Therapeutics — A breakthrough therapy designed to combat the use of opioids by producing non-addictive pain management for patients.
- Skinalytics — Personalized skincare designed to target the specific needs of each client using machine learning that links with a mobile device.
- SurfUP — A new way to rent surfboards using a mobile application that simplifies the process of finding and renting surfboards using the shared economy model.
- Veocor Diagnostics — A cost-effective system that improves the care of patients at risk of having stroke using cloud-based artificial intelligence.
To support Rady startup teams, click the link and vote on the page. Voters are able to vote on multiple teams.